Sunday, February 14, 2016

A Little Too Boring at Times, but an Okay Read - My Review of Mermaid Moon

Published by: Thomas Nelson
By: Colleen Coble

I enjoy reading a variety of fiction, so I was happy to have the chance to read and review Mermaid Moon.

This book tells the story of a woman and a man who had a relationship in the past and are thrown together when the woman's father is murdered.


Who the book is for:

This book is for those who like suspense books with a love story weaved in.

What I liked:

The characters are fairly like-able.

The story is interesting at times.

There were parts of the book that kept me interested and that drew me in, parts that made the book interesting and enjoyable to read.

What I didn’t like:

Parts of this book were really boring to me, and I almost gave up without reading the whole thing. I had to push through parts that I just did not feel like reading.

The story, overall, was a little far fetched and a little hard to follow.

My conclusion:

Overall, I thought that this was an okay read.

I give Mermaid Moon 3 out of 5 stars.

I received this book free to review from BookLook Bloggers. The opinions expressed in this review are my true thoughts and feeling regarding this book. I am disclosing this information in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.

No comments:

Post a Comment