Thursday, February 25, 2016

Adorable Pictures - My Review of Snuggle Time Prayers

Published by: Zonderkidz
By: Glenys Nellist
Illustrated by: Cee Biscoe

I requested to review this book because I thought that the cover looked cute, but I wasn't really a fan of prayer books, so I didn't know if I would like it or not. When I read the first prayer in the book, I was kind of disappointed, but then I kept going and the book grew on me. I ended up really liking this book. There is so much about Snuggle Time Prayers that is great.



The story:

This books shares various prayers in regard to life, God's work, and more.

The illustrations:

I love the pictures in this book! Like I said, it was the cover that attracted me to the book. The pictures are very cute and sweet and fun. I love just looking at them.

How strong is the book?

This seems to be pretty sturdy. It is a board book with a padded cover.

Who the book is for:

This is where I was a little confused. The book appears to be for babies or toddlers, but then it mentions school and climbing stairs and other things that don't really apply to very little ones.

What I liked:

I love the pictures - as I stated above. So cute and fun!

I like the way that each prayer has a Bible verse to go along with it.

I like the fact that the prayers teach important lessons about God, so children are actually learning through the book and the book can help their faith to grow.

The prayers are cute and short.

I really like padded board books.

What I didn’t like:

As I said before, parts of the book are a bit weird for babies/toddlers, but otherwise the book is good.

My conclusion:

Overall, I think that this is a nice book for young children.

I give Snuggle Time Prayers 5 out of 5 stars.

I received this book free to review from BookLook Bloggers. The opinions expressed in this review are my true thoughts and feeling regarding this book. I am disclosing this information in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.

No comments:

Post a Comment