Monday, February 1, 2016

Cute and Interactive - My Review of The Play-Along Bible

Published by: Tyndale Kids
By: Bob Hartman
Illustrated by: Susie Poole

I really like having the chance to read and review kids' books and Bibles, so I was happy to check out The Play-Along Bible. This Bible book is one that is interactive and fun, giving kids actions that they can to in order to "act out" the stories.


Who the book is for:

This book would be great for toddlers and preschoolers, but I can definitely see some school aged kids enjoying it, too. It would be great for use at home, but also for use in Christian schools and church programs.

What I liked:

The stories are simple and easy for kids to understand.

The actions and movements that kids are supposed to do are fun and will make the stories more memorable.

There are a lot of stories in the book.

The pictures are really cute - I loved them.

What I didn’t like:

There is nothing in particular that I did not like in regard to this book.

My conclusion:

Overall, I think that this is a great Bible option for kids.

I give The Play-Along Bible 5 out of 5 stars.

I received this book free to review from Tyndale Blog Network. The opinions expressed in this review are my true thoughts and feeling regarding this book. I am disclosing this information in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.

No comments:

Post a Comment