Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Kept Me Reading - My Review of Keeper of the Stars

Published by: Thomas Nelson
By: Robin Lee Hatcher

I don't often get through a book in a matter of days anymore, but that is exactly what I did with Keeper of the Stars. I took three days to get through this book, and I would have finished it quicker if I had not been busy with other things.

This book tells the story of a twenty-something woman who is mourning the loss of her brother. During the story, she is forced to encounter someone who she feels played a role in her brother's accident. The man, is dealing with the pain of his past and the pain of his loss. Together, they must find healing.


Who the book is for:

This book is great for anyone who likes a romance that really has heart to it.

What I liked:

I found it interesting that there wasn't any one big thing that happened in the book to make the characters change, instead, the characters gradually changed throughout the course of the book.

I like the characters.

I like the highly developed story.

Funny at times, emotional at others.

What I didn’t like:

There is nothing in particular that I didn't like in this book.

My conclusion:

Overall, I enjoyed this read.

I give Keeper of the Stars 5 out of 5 stars.

I received this book free to review from BookLook Bloggers. The opinions expressed in this review are my true thoughts and feeling regarding this book. I am disclosing this information in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.

No comments:

Post a Comment