Wednesday, February 24, 2016

My Kind of Book - My Review of Fast Food Maniac

Published by: Three Rivers Press
Written by: Jon Hein

I read a lot, sometimes the books that I read are fiction, sometimes they are biographies and memoirs, and sometimes they are books like this one. I really enjoyed reading Fast Food Maniac and finding out more about some of the best food out there - fast food.



Who the book is for:

This book is perfect for anyone who loves fast food, anyone who enjoys random facts, or anyone who has a dream of opening their own business one day.


What I liked:


I really liked the random tidbits of information about the various fast food places featured.

I was happy to find that Jon Hein included Culvers in the book - a favorite around here.

There is so much information in this book in regard to the food offered at various restaurants, and I enjoyed learning new things.

This book is enjoyable to read - I read it as I would a novel, consuming page after page each sitting.

What I didn’t like:


There is not much that I didn't like about this book, really. Nothing worth mentioning.


My conclusion:


I really liked this book and all that it offered.

I give Fast Food Maniac 5 out of 5 stars.

I received this book free to review from Blogging for Books. The opinions expressed in this review are my true thoughts and feeling regarding this book. I am disclosing this information in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.

No comments:

Post a Comment