Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Cute with a Good Message - My Review of God is Watching Over You

Published by: Zonderkidz
By: P.J. Lyons
Illustrated by: Tim Warnes

I enjoy checking out all kinds of children's books, and I especially like padded board books. I love the way that they feel, and they always seem to be the cutest, overall. I was happy to have the chance to read and review God is Watching Over You.



The story:

This book focuses on a sheep and his parents, and it tells about how God is always watching over the little guy.

The illustrations:

The pictures in this book are cute. I like the baby sheep and I like the look of him and his parents together. I like studying the pictures.

How strong is the book?

This seems to be pretty sturdy. It is a board book with a padded cover.

Who the book is for:

This book is great for babies and toddlers, though children who are a bit older than that might like it, too.

What I liked:

I like the cute pictures.

I like the simple story.

I like the message that God is always around.

I really like padded board books.

What I didn’t like:

There is nothing in particular that I don't like about this book.

My conclusion:

Overall, I think that this is really cute and fun.

I give God is Watching Over You 5 out of 5 stars.

I received this book free to review from BookLook Bloggers. The opinions expressed in this review are my true thoughts and feeling regarding this book. I am disclosing this information in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.

No comments:

Post a Comment