Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Far-Fetched but Fun to Read - My Review of The Goodbye Bride

Published by: Thomas Nelson
By: Denise Hunter

I enjoy reading fiction of all kinds, and I have enjoyed other books from Denise Hunter, so I was happy to have the chance to read and review The Goodbye Bride.

This book tells the story of a young woman who has lost the memories of a portion of her life because of a head injury. She doesn't remember leaving her fiance behind, but he remembers what she did to him. This book is the story of the two of them finding love again.


Who the book is for:

This book is great for anyone who enjoys a touching romance.

What I liked:

The characters are fun to read about and they really become like friends.

The plot is interesting - if a bit far-fetched.

I like the look of this book.

This book is written in an easy to read way.

What I didn’t like:

Some might think that the relationship described in regard to the characters in the book is a bit... too physical for being in a Christian book.

My conclusion:

Overall, I found this book to be a fun read.

I give The Goodbye Bride 4 out of 5 stars.

I received this book free to review from BookLook Bloggers. The opinions expressed in this review are my true thoughts and feeling regarding this book. I am disclosing this information in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.

No comments:

Post a Comment