Thursday, March 3, 2016

Fun Way to Memorize Scripture - My Review of I Can

Published by: Tyndale Kids
By: Kathryn O'Brien
Illustrated by: Gillian Flint

I enjoy reading books that I will be able to share with my nieces and nephews, and that is why I chose to read and review I Can.


Who the book is for:

This book is good for babies and toddlers on up through school aged kids. The little ones might not be able to memorize the verse that is shared, but they will still enjoy the text.

What I liked:

I love the way that this book allows kids to memorize scripture in a whole new way. The Bible verse shared is spread throughout the book, with a single word added each time it is shared.

The pictures are really cute and fun.

The book is simple in the most perfect way.

What I didn’t like:

There is nothing in particular that I did not like in regard to this book.

My conclusion:

Overall, I love this book and I am excited to share it with my nieces and nephews.

I give I Can 5 out of 5 stars.

I received this book free to review from Tyndale Blog Network. The opinions expressed in this review are my true thoughts and feeling regarding this book. I am disclosing this information in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.

No comments:

Post a Comment