Thursday, March 3, 2016

Love Coloring, and this Book! - My Review of Live Free An Adult Coloring Book

Published by: Bethany House
By: Margaret Feinburg

I am a big fan of coloring - I have been my whole life - so I was very excited when adult coloring books first became a thing. I didn't buy myself one, though, because I'm cheap like that. When I had the opportunity to receive Live Free An Adult Coloring Book to read, color in, and review, I was happy to have the opportunity to check it out.



Who the book is for:

Anyone who enjoys coloring, like I do.

What I liked:

I love the fact that this coloring book incorporates scriptures into the coloring pages. There are so many adult coloring books out there that are negative, focused on swear words, etc., and I thought it was cool to have one that is positive and filled with scripture.

I like the pictures that you get to color and the details on the pages.

I like the journal pages that are included in the book.

What I didn’t like:

One thing that I don't like about this book is the fact that it does not really open flat. It isn't the easiest to color in.

My conclusion:

Overall, I really like this book and am excited to continue coloring in it.

I give Live Free An Adult Coloring Book 5 out of 5 stars.

I received this book free to review from Bethany House. The opinions expressed in this review are my true thoughts and feeling regarding this book. I am disclosing this information in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.

No comments:

Post a Comment