Friday, March 18, 2016

Not My Favorite Berenstain Bear Book - My Review of Mother's Day Blessings

Published by: Zonderkidz
By: Mike Berenstain

I enjoy checking out all of the new Berenstain Bear books as they come out, so I was happy to have the chance to read and review The Berenstain Bears Mother's Day Blessings.

This book tells about a Mother's day surprise that Brother and Sister Bear plan for their mother.



The illustrations:

I love the illustrations in all Berenstain Bear books, including this one. I like the detailed pictures, all that there is to look at.

How strong is the book?

This is a paperback book but  seems relatively strong.

Who the book is for:

The back of the book says four through eight, and I think that is pretty appropriate.

What I liked:

The illustrations are fun.

The characters are great.

The book is interesting enough.

What I didn’t like:

The story's kind of random and doesn't really have much to it.

The book doesn't really have a message.

My conclusion:

Overall, I thought this book was okay, but I've read better.


I received this book free to review from BookLook Bloggers. The opinions expressed in this review are my true thoughts and feeling regarding this book. I am disclosing this information in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.

No comments:

Post a Comment