Friday, March 18, 2016

The Berenstain Bears in a Fun Form - My Review of Bear Country Fun Sticker and Activity Book

Published by: Zonderkidz
By: Jan and Mike Berenstain

I have a four-year-old niece who loves activity books. I chose to review Bear Country Fun Sticker and Activity Book with her in mind. The Berenstain Bears are always fun to read about, and this book uses them as characters in a variety of activities.



The illustrations:

I love the illustrations in all Berenstain Bear books. I like the detailed pictures.

How strong is the book?

This is an activity book, a paperback, but it seems to be relatively strong.

Who the book is for:

The back of the book says that it is for ages four through eight. There are some activities that I know my four-year-old niece will be able to handle on her own, but there are others that she will definitely need help with. I think that the book would be best for six or seven year old kids.

What I liked:

There are a variety of fun activities in the book - mazes, color by numbers, search and finds, and more.

What I didn’t like:

There is not much that I don't like in this book. It's all fun for kids, and most of the activities can be completed with help.

My conclusion:

Overall, I think that my niece will like this book.


I received this book free to review from BookLook Bloggers. The opinions expressed in this review are my true thoughts and feeling regarding this book. I am disclosing this information in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.

No comments:

Post a Comment