Friday, April 8, 2016

A Cute Gift Book for New Parents - My Review of Forever My Little Girl

Published by: Zondervan
By: Karen Kingsbury

Karen Kingsbury has written a lot of good novels, and I have looked up to her as an author for quite some time. I was excited to see just what Forever My Little Girl would hold and I was anxious to read it and review it.



The illustrations:

This book has cute and simple pictures in it that make it fun to read.

Who the book is for:

This book is for any parents of a little girl.

What I liked:

I like the sweetness of the book and the overall way that it is written.

I like the fact that Bible verses are included in the text.

What I didn’t like:

I feel like this book is a little scattered and hard to read, like it could have been made better if the author had taken more time with it.

My conclusion:

Overall, I thought that this book was interesting and cute.

I give Forever My Little Girl 4 out of 5 stars.

I received this book free to review from BookLook Bloggers. The opinions expressed in this review are my true thoughts and feeling regarding this book. I am disclosing this information in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.

No comments:

Post a Comment