Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Fun and Inspiring Adult Coloring Book - My Review of Restore My Soul

Published by: Tyndale Momentum
Written and Illustrated by: Ann-Margret Hovsepian

I have always enjoyed coloring, so I was happy to have the chance to check out Restore My Soul and to review it. This book is something that offers adults the chance to color, but also devotional messages.


Who the book is for:

Those adults who like to color will find that this book was just made for them - and the devotional entries are good for all women, too.

What I liked:

The devotional entries are applicable to me and my life. I love the fact that the author is a freelancer like I am, working from home.

The pictures are fun to color and look really cool.

The messages included with the pictures are inspirational.

What I didn’t like:

There is nothing in particular that I did not like in regard to this book.

My conclusion:

Overall, I am very happy with the pictures in this book and the messages, too.

I give Restore My Soul 5 out of 5 stars.

I received this book free to review from Tyndale Blog Network. The opinions expressed in this review are my true thoughts and feeling regarding this book. I am disclosing this information in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.

No comments:

Post a Comment