Friday, April 8, 2016

Fun but Scattered Gift Book - My Review of Forever My Little Boy

Published by: Zondervan
By: Karen Kingsbury

I have enjoyed reading many of the books that Karen Kingsbury has put out when it comes to fiction, so I was happy to read and review something different from her. I was eager to pick up Forever My Little Boy and to give it a read.



The illustrations:

This book has cute and I really like how they make the whole book more fun.

Who the book is for:

This book is for any parents of a little boy.

What I liked:

This book is a cute read and one that will touch the hearts of parents of a boy.

I like the way that Bible verses and prayers are included in the book.

What I didn’t like:

I feel like this book is a little scattered and hard to read and that it could have been better.

My conclusion:

Overall, I thought that this book was fun and cute.

I give Forever My Little Boy 4 out of 5 stars.

I received this book free to review from BookLook Bloggers. The opinions expressed in this review are my true thoughts and feeling regarding this book. I am disclosing this information in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.

No comments:

Post a Comment