Friday, April 29, 2016

My Nephew Will Love This Book - My Review of The Illustrated Compendium of Amazing Animal Facts

Published by: 10 Speed Press
Written by: Maja Safstrom

My 5-year-old nephew loves animal facts. He knows more about most animals than I do. He is crazy smart. When I had the chance to check out and review The Illustrated Compendium of Amazing Animal Facts, I knew that I needed to get the book for my nephew. He is going to love this.



Who the book is for:

This is a book that is great for all animal lovers, young and old.

What I liked:


This book is so simple and yet so special.

I like the illustrations in the book.

I like the interesting facts.

I like the look and feel of the book.

What I didn’t like:


A lot of the facts are focused on "bathroom issues", which I didn't really care for too much, but that's not a big problem for me.


My conclusion:


Overall, I think that my nephew is going to enjoy this book - and I liked it, too.

I give The Illustrated Compendium of Amazing Animal Facts 5 out of 5 stars.

I received this book free to review from Blogging for Books. The opinions expressed in this review are my true thoughts and feeling regarding this book. I am disclosing this information in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.

No comments:

Post a Comment