Monday, May 30, 2016

Heartwarming and Interesting - My Review of Someone Like You

Published by: Bethany House
By: Victoria Bylin

I enjoy reading all kinds of novels, and Someone Like You is one of my favorite types of books. I was happy to have the chance to read and review this contemporary fiction work.

This book tells the story of a young mom who is trying to make her business work while dealing with her young son and his father - a man who is hard to deal with. The book also tells about a man who is struggling with his faith and the way that he fights to get back to where he once was.



Who the book is for:

Those of us who enjoy reading a love story with a little more to it, a story with heart.

What I liked:

The story of this book kept me interested and kept me wanting to read.

The characters are fun to read about and they seem like real people.

The story has heart.

There are a few funny moments in the book.

What I didn’t like:

There is not much that I really didn't like when it comes to this book.

My conclusion:

Overall, I thought that this was a pretty good read.

I give Someone Like You 5 out of 5 stars.

I received this book free to review from Bethany House. The opinions expressed in this review are my true thoughts and feeling regarding this book. I am disclosing this information in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.

No comments:

Post a Comment