Friday, May 27, 2016

Slow Moving but Seems Like It Could Have Heart - My Review of 'The Eleventh' TV Show

I love watching TV shows - much more than I enjoy watching movies - and I really thought that 'The Eleventh' sounded like something that would be interesting. I was very happy to have the chance to watch and review the first episode of this show.

'The Eleventh' tells the story of a teen girl who reconnects with the grandmother that her parents have lived estranged from, the grandmother who she does not remember.

What I liked:

The characters seem interesting.

The story has some heart to it.

The end left me hanging and curious to see what is to come.

What I didn't like:

The show is slow moving and the acting is not the best.

My Conclusion:

Overall, I'm not sure what to think of this show. I would be interested in viewing the next episode and seeing what it holds.

I give what I've seen of 'The Eleventh' 3 out of 5 stars.


To watch full episodes of 'The Eleventh' on Feeln go to: http://www.feeln.com/films/the_eleventh_s1e01?couid=GHMNorganic_052616_the11th_Emily


I received this opportunity free to review from FlyBy Promotions. The opinions expressed in this review are my true thoughts and feeling regarding this book. I am disclosing this information in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.

No comments:

Post a Comment