Friday, June 10, 2016

Interesting Love Story with Heart - My Review of Like Never Before

Published by: Bethany House
By: Melissa Tagg

I love reading fiction, and I was excited to read and review Like Never Before because it sounded like it had a story that was interesting.

This book tells of a young woman who is trying to keep a small town paper running, and a man who is struggling to keep at his job while caring for his mute daughter.



Who the book is for:

This book is good for those who are looking for a love story that is full of heart.

What I liked:

The characters are very interesting and they are fun to read about - I love all of the minor characters in addition to the two main ones.

There are humorous parts.

There are touching parts.

The story stays interesting throughout.

What I didn’t like:

There is not a lot that I did not like.

My conclusion:

Overall, this was an interesting and fun read.

I give Like Never Before 5 out of 5 stars.

I received this book free to review from Bethany House. The opinions expressed in this review are my true thoughts and feeling regarding this book. I am disclosing this information in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.

No comments:

Post a Comment