Wednesday, July 6, 2016

An Interesting Look at an Interesting Life - My Review of Go Big or Go Home

Published by: Zondervan
Written by: Scotty McCreery with Travis Thrasher

I enjoy the music of Scotty McCreery, so I was interested in reading his book when I had the chance to check it out and to review it. I didn't watch him on Idol, but I was still interested in reading about his journey.

Go Big or Go Home tells the story of Scotty McCreery as he auditions for American Idol and as he moves through the show and life.



Who the book is for:

Those who are fans of American Idol, those who are fans of Scotty McCreery, those who enjoy an interesting memoir of sorts.

What I liked:


Scotty is very open about his life and about all that he has done and accomplished.

The book is written in a way that kept me interested.

There are pictures in the center of the book that are fun to look through.

What I didn’t like:


There is not really anything that I dislike about this book.

My conclusion:


Overall, I found this book interesting.

I give Go Big or Go Home 4 out of 5 stars.
I received this book free to review from BookLook Bloggers. The opinions expressed in this review are my true thoughts and feeling regarding this book. I am disclosing this information in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.

No comments:

Post a Comment