Monday, July 18, 2016

Hope-Filled and Interesting - My Review of With My Eyes Wide Open

Published by: Nelson Books
Written by: Brian "Head" Welch with Carol Traver

I enjoy reading about the real life lives of others. I enjoy reading about those who have come through things that were hard to face. I chose to read and review With My Eyes Wide Open because I thought that it sounded like something that would be interesting to me.



Who the book is for:

Fans of Korn will especially appreciate this book, but I found it interesting without having ever listened to the band. Parents will be able to relate to the book, and anyone who has come through - or is going through - any kind of struggles.

What I liked:


Brian is very open in the book about all that he has faced and all that he is still facing.

I enjoyed reading about the relationship between Brian and his daughter.

The whole book is interesting to read and kept my attention.

This book contains a hopeful message.

What I didn’t like:


There is not really anything that I dislike about this book.

My conclusion:


Overall, I thought that this book was a good one to read.

I give With My Eyes Wide Open 5 out of 5 stars.

I received this book free to review from BookLook Bloggers. The opinions expressed in this review are my true thoughts and feeling regarding this book. I am disclosing this information in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.

No comments:

Post a Comment