Thursday, August 11, 2016

An Interesting Read - My Review of When Mountains Move

Published by: Thomas Nelson
Written by: Julie Cantrell

Set in the 1940's, I thought that When Mountains Move sounded like something that would be an interesting read, so I decided to read it when given the chance to review it.

This book tells the story of a young woman who is haunted by a bad past and who sets out to start a new future with her new husband. This woman must deal with various things from her past as she tries to make a new life.



Who the book is for:

This book is good for those who love historical fiction and for those who like to read about family drama.

What I liked:


There is a prolife message of sorts that I appreciated.

The characters and setting are interesting.

The story is written in an interesting way.

What I didn’t like:


There are some religious aspects of the book that I do not agree with - things that don't fit with my Christian faith.

Parts of the book toward the end are a little dark and gruesome.
My conclusion:


Overall, I thought that this was a different and interesting read.

I give When Mountains Move 4 out of 5 stars.

I received this book free to review from BookLook Bloggers. The opinions expressed in this review are my true thoughts and feeling regarding this book. I am disclosing this information in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.

No comments:

Post a Comment