Thursday, August 11, 2016

Fun Book for Preteens - My Review of The Drawing Lesson

Published by: Watson-Guptill Publications
Written by: Mark Crilley

I chose to check out The Drawing Lesson because I thought that it might be something that my nephews and nieces would like. I thought that this was a book that the kiddos might like, and I found that it is a great book but probably not good for them just yet.

This book shares a story of sorts in a graphic novel form, and it uses that story to share drawing lessons with the reader.



What I liked:


This is the kind of book that is going to hook a reader, and it is something that will get those who are interested in drawing to practice their reading skills while learning.

The instructions in this book seem to be very helpful when it comes to drawing. There is a lot to learn through the help of this book.

What I didn’t like:

There is nothing in particular that I didn't like about this book, I just don't think that my young nieces and nephews will "get it" yet.

My conclusion:


Overall, I think that this is a really cool book.

I give The Drawing Lesson 5 out of 5 stars.

I received this book free to review from Blogging for Books. The opinions expressed in this review are my true thoughts and feeling regarding this book. I am disclosing this information in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.

No comments:

Post a Comment