Monday, August 22, 2016

Plays Music, Making Me Love It - My Review of Happy Birthday to You!

Published by: Worthy Kids/ideals
By: Michelle Medlock Adams
Illustrated by: Sandra Rodriguez

I have a tradition of giving my nieces and nephews a birthday book each time that they have a birthday, so I was super excited to have the chance to review a new option that I had not seen before.

Happy Birthday to You! is a simple book that plays music as you turn through it. This is something that my nieces and nephews will love!



The illustrations:

The pictures in this book are colorful and fun. Not as cute as some kids' books out there, but still fun.

Who the book is for:

This book is a boardbook, so I would think that it would be best for babies and toddlers, but... the cake on the cover of the book has four candles. I am giving this to my niece for her fourth birthday.

What I liked:

This book plays music!

This is a fun read.

This book is perfect for any birthday.

The illustrations are colorful.

The book is made in a fun shape.

What I didn’t like:

There is nothing in particular that I didn't like about this book.

My conclusion:

Overall, I think this is a fun choice for my nieces and nephews.

I give Happy Birthday to You! 5 out of 5 stars.

I received this book free to review from B&H/Lifeway. The opinions expressed in this review are my true thoughts and feeling regarding this book. I am disclosing this information in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.

No comments:

Post a Comment