Monday, August 15, 2016

Simple and a Little Weird - My Review of How Big is Love?

Published by: B&H Kids
By: Amy Parker
Illustrated by: Breezy Brookshire

I always enjoy checking out children's books to share with my nieces and nephews, so I was happy to have the chance to read and review How Big is Love?

This book features a hedgehog who is questioning his mom in regard to how big love really is.



The illustrations:

The pictures in this book are really cute. I love the characters and the settings and everything about them.

Who the book is for:

This is good for babies and toddlers, and some older kids, too.

What I liked:

This book is simple.

The pictures are cute.

This is a padded boardbook, which I love.

Positive message.

What I didn’t like:

This book is a little weird - like, love is "even more than all the stars in the sky".

My conclusion:

Overall, I thought that this was an okay read.

I give How Big is Love? 4 out of 5 stars.

I received this book free to review from B&H/Lifeway. The opinions expressed in this review are my true thoughts and feeling regarding this book. I am disclosing this information in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.

No comments:

Post a Comment