Thursday, August 11, 2016

Simple and Positive Read for Children - My Review of God Made You Just Right

Published by: Worthy Kids/Ideals
By: Jill Roman Lord
Illustrated by: Amy Wummer

I love checking out kids books, and I was happy to have the chance to read and review God Made You Just Right.

This book lets children know just how special they are. This book shares a simple message that reminds children that God made them in a good way.



The illustrations:

The pictures in this book are cute, though I've seen cuter. They are simple and fun.

Who the book is for:

This is a great book for babies, toddlers, and preschoolers.

What I liked:

I like the positive message.

I like the sturdy design.

I like the simple way that this book reads.

What I didn’t like:

There is nothing in particular that I did not like about this book.

My conclusion:

Overall, I found this to be a fun book for kids.

I give God Made You Just Right 5 out of 5 stars.

I received this book free to review from Worthy Publishing Group. The opinions expressed in this review are my true thoughts and feeling regarding this book. I am disclosing this information in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete