Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Unique Adult Coloring Book - My Review of Pop Manga Coloring Book

Published by: Watson-Guptill Publications
Written by: Camilla d'Errico

I am loving all of the adult coloring books that are out right now, and I was very excited to receive the chance to review Pop Manga Coloring Book.

This book features a variety of manga pictures that look like they were actually drawn on the pages of the book. This book is perfect for use with colored pencils, and the one who is coloring can make it appear as if they are the one who drew the pictures, originally.



What I liked:


The pictures have such personality to them, and I love the details.

The book is very different from other adult coloring books out there.

The pictures would be great for hanging on the wall and displaying in a home.

This book is good for preteens, teens, and some adults, and I think it would make a great gift.

What I didn’t like:

There is nothing in particular that I do not like about this book.

My conclusion:


Overall, I am a fan of this book. I love it.

I give Pop Manga Coloring Book 5 out of 5 stars.

I received this book free to review from Blogging for Books. The opinions expressed in this review are my true thoughts and feeling regarding this book. I am disclosing this information in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.

No comments:

Post a Comment