Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Edgy Adult Coloring Book - My Review of Marked in Ink

Published by: Watson-Guptill Publications
Written by: Megan Massacre

I enjoy coloring in adult coloring books, and I was excited to have an "edgier" option available in that regard. I enjoy the books that have Bible verses and pictures of flowers, but I thought that Marked in Ink would be something that would be fun to use, too.



What I liked:


The pictures in this book are very unique. They are dark and edgy and cool.

I like that the back of each page is blank so that you do not mess up one coloring page by coloring another.

I like the designs and the variety of options that are available in that regard in the book.

I like that the pictures are tattoo designs.

What I didn’t like:


Some of the pictures are a bit "sensual" and might bother some.

My conclusion:


Overall, I think that this is a pretty cool book.

I give Marked in Ink 4 out of 5 stars.

I received this book free to review from Blogging for Books. The opinions expressed in this review are my true thoughts and feeling regarding this book. I am disclosing this information in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.

No comments:

Post a Comment