Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Fun Christmas Coloring Book for Adults - My Review of All is Bright

Published by: Tyndale Momentum
Written by: Nancy Guthrie
Illustrated by: Lizzie Preston

I really like all of the adult coloring books that are coming out, and I love the fact that All is Bright is a special Christmas one. I think that this would be really fun for use at Christmastime.


Who the book is for:

I think that this would be something that would be great for families with school-aged children, but it would also be great for individuals and couples.

What I liked:

There are insightful devotions included in the book.

The cover is pretty.

The pictures are detailed and designed well.

What I didn’t like:

There is nothing in particular that I did not like in regard to this book.

My conclusion:

Overall, I think that this is a cool adult coloring book option for Christmastime.

I give All is Bright 5 out of 5 stars.

I received this book free to review from Tyndale Blog Network. The opinions expressed in this review are my true thoughts and feeling regarding this book. I am disclosing this information in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.

No comments:

Post a Comment