Thursday, October 20, 2016

A Cute and Fun Read - My Review of Bedtime Read and Rhyme Bible Stories

Published by: Tommy Nelson
Written by: Bonnie Rickner Jensen
Illustrated by: Robert Dunn

I love all of the little children's Bibles that are ou there, and there are so many available. I was excited about having the chance to read and review Bedtime Read and Rhyme Bible Stories.

Bedtime Read and Rhyme Bible Stories  -     By: Bonnie Rickner Jensen, Robert Dunn


The illustrations:

The pictures in this book are really cute, gentle, and fun.

Who the book is for:

This book is something that will be enjoyed by babies, toddlers, and other young children. I think it would be best for two to five year old kids or so.

What I liked:

I like the pictures. As I said, they are cute.

I like the rhyming and fun stories.

This is fun to read.

The stories are pretty true to the Bible.

There are a lot of stories in this book.

What I didn’t like:

There is nothing in particular that I didn't like in this book.

My conclusion:

Overall, I thought that this book was cute and fun.

I give Bedtime Read and Rhyme Bible Stories 5 out of 5 stars.

I received this book free to review from BookLook Bloggers. The opinions expressed in this review are my true thoughts and feeling regarding this book. I am disclosing this information in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.

No comments:

Post a Comment