Saturday, October 8, 2016

A Princess Read for Christmas Time - My Review of A Royal Christmas to Remember

Published by: ZonderKidz
Written by: Jeanna Young and Jacqueline Johnson
Illustrated by: Omar Aranda

I enjoy reading children's books and then passing them on to my nieces and nephews, and I know that one niece is going to especially love A Royal Christmas to Remember.

A Royal Christmas to Remember  -     By: Jeanna Young, Jacqueline Kinney Johnson

The illustrations:

I like the glitter and the beauty. I like the princess-themed, fairytale kind of pictures.

Who the book is for:

I would say that this book is probably appropriate for those aged five through eight or so, but parents would need to determine if it is good for their own child or not because of some mild scariness that is included. Some younger children might do fine with it.

What I liked:

I like the sparkly, fun cover.

I like the images.

I like the way that this book shares a story of princesses while also including a message.

This book is written well.

What I didn’t like:

Parts of this book might be a bit scary for very young children.

Some of the words in the book will not be understood by young children.

My conclusion:

Overall, I think that this is a great book for princess fans.

I give A Royal Christmas to Remember 5 out of 5 stars.

I received this book free to review from BookLook Bloggers. The opinions expressed in this review are my true thoughts and feeling regarding this book. I am disclosing this information in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.

No comments:

Post a Comment