Saturday, October 1, 2016

Enjoyable Read with Heart - My Review of Just a Kiss

Published by: Thomas Nelson
Written by: Denise Hunter

I have loved many books by Denise Hunter, so I was excited to have the chance to read and review Just a Kiss.

This book tells the story of a man who was injured while serving his country and who comes home a different person than he was when he left. This man has loved one particular woman since he was a teen, and this is the story of the two of them falling in love.



Who the book is for:

This book is good for anyone who loves a story that has heart. Those who are looking for a romance that has a story to it will enjoy this book.

What I liked:


The characters in this book are interesting and the kind of people that I like to read about.

I like the relationship that is shown between various characters and the way that the book is focused on the whole family.

This book made me smile and laugh.

The chapters are short, and I thought that worked well for this book.

What I didn’t like:


There is nothing in particular that I didn't like.

My conclusion:


Overall, I enjoyed this book.

I give Just a Kiss 5 out of 5 stars.

I received this book free to review from BookLook Bloggers. The opinions expressed in this review are my true thoughts and feeling regarding this book. I am disclosing this information in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.

No comments:

Post a Comment