Monday, October 3, 2016

Fun Christmas Book - My Review of Ready, Set, Find Christmas

Published by: ZonderKidz

I love having the chance to check out new children's books, so I was happy to have the chance to read and review Ready, Set, Find Christmas.



The illustrations:

The pictures in this book are pretty cute. Not my favorite style, but still colorful and cute.

Who the book is for:

This is a boardbook, but I know that my five-year-old niece and six-year-old nephew will enjoy searching for the various objects in it along with their younger siblings. This is good for babies through school-aged kids.

What I liked:

I love the opportunity for kids to interact with the book and find the various pictures on each page.

I like the tabs on the pages that make it easy to flip through the book.

The story is short and cute.

What I didn’t like:

There is nothing in this book that I did not like.

My conclusion:

Overall, I like this book.

I give Ready, Set, Find Christmas 5 out of 5 stars.

I received this book free to review from BookLook Bloggers. The opinions expressed in this review are my true thoughts and feeling regarding this book. I am disclosing this information in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.

No comments:

Post a Comment