Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Fun, Interactive Bible Storybook for Kids - My Review of Read and Share Look, I'm Reading Bible Storybook

Published by: Tommy Nelson
Written by: Gwen Ellis
Illustrated by: Steve Smallman

There are a variety of children's Bibles out there, and each one seems to have something different to offer. I was excited to have the chance to read and review the Read and Share Look, I'm Reading Bible Storybook.

Read and Share Look, I'm Reading! Bible Storybook  -

The illustrations:

The pictures in this book are kind of cute. Not my favorite, but still fine enough.

Who the book is for:

This is good for those about three through six, I think. Some younger/older children might enjoy it.

What I liked:

I like the fact that children can interact with the book and "read" along.

I like the simple stories.

I like the variety of stories - some that are not included in the average children's Bible.

What I didn’t like:

There is nothing in particular that I didn't like in this book.

My conclusion:

Overall, as far as children's Bibles go, I thought this one was pretty good.

I give the Read and Share Look, I'm Reading Bible 5 out of 5 stars.

I received this book free to review from BookLook Bloggers. The opinions expressed in this review are my true thoughts and feeling regarding this book. I am disclosing this information in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.

No comments:

Post a Comment