Friday, November 25, 2016

Loved the Whole Thing - My Review of A Portrait of Emily Price

Published by: Thomas Nelson
Written by: Katherine Reay

I love reading all different types of novels, and I love it when I have the chance to read one that is different from others in some way. I was excited to have the chance to read and review A Portrait of Emily Price because it sounded like it would be different from other books and I knew that it was set in Italy.

This book tells the story of a young woman who falls in love with an Italian while he is spending time in the U.S. The woman follows the man home to Italy and finds that his family life is dramatic, that his family members are each facing their own ghosts.

A Portrait of Emily Price  -     By: Katherine Reay

Who the book is for:

Those who are looking for a book that is a bit different from the average romance will find this one to be enjoyable. This is good for older teens and adults.

What I liked:

The characters in this book are very likable - even the more minor characters.

The story is interesting and different.

This book is heartfelt and touching.

What I didn’t like:

There is nothing in this book that I did not like.

My conclusion:

Overall, I enjoyed this book and all that it is.

I give A Portrait of Emily Price 5 out of 5 stars.

I received this book free to review from BookLook Bloggers. The opinions expressed in this review are my true thoughts and feeling regarding this book. I am disclosing this information in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.

No comments:

Post a Comment