Friday, November 18, 2016

Sweet Book of God's Love - My Review of the Precious Moments Little Book of God's Love

Published by: Tommy Nelson
Written by: Jean Fischer

I loved a certain Precious Moments movie when I was little, so I was happy to have the chance to read and review a Precious Moments book as an adult - and to share that with a niece or nephew, too.

Little Book of God's Love shares poems and Bible verses that tell of God's love in a simple and special way.

Little Book of God's Love  -     By: Thomas Nelson

The illustrations:

The pictures in this book are gentle and sweet, the classic Precious Moments type.

Who the book is for:

This is good for babies and toddlers. Would make a good gift at a baby shower or birth.

What I liked:

I like the fact that the book is focused on God's love.

I like the simple poems and verses.

I like the sweet pictures.

I like the padded cover.

What I didn’t like:

There is nothing in particular that I didn't like in this book.

My conclusion:

Overall, I think that this is a simple and sweet book.


I received this book free to review from BookLook Bloggers. The opinions expressed in this review are my true thoughts and feeling regarding this book. I am disclosing this information in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.

No comments:

Post a Comment