Sunday, November 13, 2016

Touching Story of Forgiveness - My Review of Long Way Gone

Published by: Thomas Nelson
Written by: Charles Martin

I love reading a variety of fiction books, and I was excited to have the chance to check out Long Way Gone. As I was getting ready to read this book and shortly after I started reading it, I heard person after person say about how great it is and I grew more excited about it.

This book tells the story of a man who leaves his father to follow after his own dreams. Hardship befalls the man and he has a hard time going back home.

Long Way Gone

Who the book is for:

Anyone who feels that they are beyond forgiveness or too far gone to go home. Anyone looking for a touching story of family, life, and forgiveness.

What I liked:

There are parts of this story that are really touching, and I almost started crying while reading part of it.

The message is one that is needed and a great one.

The story is written in a special, deep way.

The character is likable.

What I didn’t like:

Parts of the book are a little boring.

I don't know how I feel about the whole "angel" character kind of thing.

My conclusion:

Overall, I found this to be a special book.

I give Long Way Gone 5 out of 5 stars.

I received this book free to review from BookLook Bloggers. The opinions expressed in this review are my true thoughts and feeling regarding this book. I am disclosing this information in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.

No comments:

Post a Comment