Sunday, December 4, 2016

Fun Activity Book - My Review of The Berenstain Bears Hugs and Kisses

Published by: ZonderKidz
By: Jan and Mike Berenstain

I love The Berenstain Bears and all of their different stories, and I was excited to have the chance to read and review The Berenstain Bears Hugs and Kisses and to share it with my nieces and nephews.

This book contains all kinds of activities for kids, and it is all focused on love. I think that it would be a fun Valentines gift.

The Berenstain Bears Hugs and Kisses Sticker & Activity Book  -     By: Jan Berenstain, Mike Berenstain

The illustrations:

The pictures in this book are classic for The Berenstain Bears. They are fun to look at and they are detailed.

Who the book is for:

I guess that this would be a good book for families with many different ages of children in them, because it is not really for one particular age. There are coloring pictures that would be good for preschoolers and toddlers, but there are also word searches and puzzles that are for older children. (The back of the book lists it as being for ages 4 through 8, but I'm not sure children that young would be able to handle some of it, and younger children might enjoy it, too.)

What I liked:

I like all of the stickers and the fact that this book contains that "bonus". I know that my nieces will have fun with them.

I like that there are a variety of activities in the book.

I like the pictures.

What I didn’t like:

I think that this book could be made better if it was geared toward one particular age of children.

My conclusion:

Overall, I found this to be a fun book.

I give The Berenstain Bears Hugs and Kisses 4 out of 5 stars.

I received this book free to review from BookLook Bloggers. The opinions expressed in this review are my true thoughts and feeling regarding this book. I am disclosing this information in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.

No comments:

Post a Comment