Tuesday, December 20, 2016

I Don't Get It - My Review of Where Does Love Hide?

Published by: Tyndale Kids
Written by: Mary Manz Simon
Illustrated by: Hannah Wood

I enjoy checking out all kinds of children's books, and I was excited to have the chance to read and review Where Does Love Hide? I was hoping to like this book and I wanted to share it with my nieces and nephews, but I found it a little disappointing.

Where Does Love Hide?  -     By: Mary Manz Simon

Who the book is for:

This book is for babies and toddlers through about age five.

What I liked:

There are flaps to be lifted in the book, allowing children to interact with it.

The book is colorful and fun.

What I didn’t like:

I don't really get the point of the book. I thought that the question of "where does love hide?" would be answered in the end.

My conclusion:

Overall, I'm not really a fan of this book.

I give Where Does Love Hide? 2 out of 5 stars.

I received this book free to review from Tyndale Blog Network. The opinions expressed in this review are my true thoughts and feeling regarding this book. I am disclosing this information in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.

No comments:

Post a Comment