Tuesday, December 6, 2016

I Like the Characters, the Family - My Review of Home on the Range

Published by: Multnomah
Written by: Ruth Logan Herne

I enjoy reading fiction books that are a part of a series, getting to know a family and having the chance to read about each member. I read the previous book in the Double S Ranch series, and I was happy to have the chance to read and review Home on the Range.

This book tells about a single father and his struggle to support his hurting little girls. It tells about a woman who is haunted by her past. This book shares the story of a multi-generational family and ranch life.

#2: Home on the Range  -     By: Ruth Logan Herne

What I liked:


The characters in this book are fun to read about, and I feel like I have had the chance to get to know them through this book and the first in the series.

The story was different from some.

There were many touching moments in the book.

What I didn’t like:


The chapters in this book are really long, which bothered me at times.

My conclusion:


Overall, I enjoyed this book more than the first in the series.

I give Home on the Range 5 out of 5 stars.

I received this book free to review from Blogging for Books. The opinions expressed in this review are my true thoughts and feeling regarding this book. I am disclosing this information in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.

No comments:

Post a Comment