Monday, January 2, 2017

An Okay Read - My Review of The Cherished Quilt

Published by: Zondervan
By: Amy Clipston

I am not always a fan of Amish fiction, but I thought that this book sounded like it was something that might be interesting.

The Cherished Quilt tells the story of a young Amish man who is haunted by the loss of his brother and the young woman who falls in love with him.
The Cherished Quilt #3   -     By: Amy Clipston

Who the book is for:

This is a good book for anyone who loves Amish fiction and for those who love family dramas and love stories.

What I liked:

I like the whole family drama that is playing out and the heart that is a part of the story.

The characters are interesting to read about.

What I didn’t like:

The first three-quarters of the book or so is pretty boring and I found myself simply skimming it.

I don't agree 100% with the book or its characters, but that is to be expected when reading Amish fiction.

The chapters were a little too long for me.

My conclusion:

Overall, I thought that this was an okay read.

I give The Cherished Quilt 3 out of 5 stars.

I received this book free to review from BookLook Bloggers. The opinions expressed in this review are my true thoughts and feeling regarding this book. I am disclosing this information in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.

No comments:

Post a Comment