Sunday, January 29, 2017

Cute and Fun Read - My Review of Noah, Noah, What Do You See?

Published by: Tommy Nelson
By: Bill Martin, Jr. and Michael Sampson

I love checking out all kinds of children's books, and I was excited to have the chance to read and review Noah, Noah, What Do You See? This book seemed like something that would be cute and fun, and it is.

Noah, Noah, What Do You See?  -     By: Bill Martin, Jr. & Michael Sampson

Who the book is for:

I can see all of my nieces and nephews enjoying this, even the six-year-old niece and nephew. I think that the book is especially fun for babies and toddlers, and I think it would be a good gift for a newborn or for a little one's first birthday.

What I liked:

The pictures in this book are really cute and fun. I love them.

The story is simple and sweet.

The book covers the basics of a number of different Bible characters in a fun way.

What I didn’t like:

There is nothing in particular that I did not like about this book.

My conclusion:

Overall, I think that this is a fun book for little ones.

I give Noah, Noah, What Do You See? 5 out of 5 stars.

I received this book free to review from BookLook. The opinions expressed in this review are my true thoughts and feeling regarding this book. I am disclosing this information in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.

No comments:

Post a Comment