Thursday, January 19, 2017

Cute, but Similar Books are Out There - My Review of Baa! Oink! Moo! God Made Animals

Published by: Zonderkidz
Written by: Rhonda Gowler Green
Illustrated by: David Walker

I love checking out all kinds of children's books, and I especially like board books with padded covers. I was happy to have the chance to check out Baa! Oink! Moo! God Made Animals and I thought it would be something that my nieces and nephews might like.

Baa! Oink! Moo! God Made the Animals  -     By: Rhonda Gowler Greene    Illustrated By: David Walker

Who the book is for:

This book is for babies and toddlers.

What I liked:

The pictures are really cute and fun.

The size of the book and the padded cover is nice.

The message - that God made animals and all that they are - is a good one.

What I didn’t like:

This book seems so similar to all of the others like it that are already out there and that my nieces and nephews already have.

My conclusion:

Overall, I thought that this was a decent kids' book.

I give Baa! Oink! Moo! God Made Animals 4 out of 5 stars.

I received this book free to review from BookLook. The opinions expressed in this review are my true thoughts and feeling regarding this book. I am disclosing this information in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.

No comments:

Post a Comment