Wednesday, January 11, 2017

There are Better Children's Books Out There - My Review of God Made You Nose to Toes

Published by: ZonderKidz
By: Leslie Parrott
Illustrated by: Estelle Corke

I like to check out different children's books for my nieces and nephews, and I was happy to have the chance to read and review God Made You Nose to Toes.

God Made You Nose to Toes Boardbook  -     By: Leslie Parrott, Estelle Corke

The illustrations:

The pictures in this book are nothing special. They are colorful and fun, but they are not especially cute.

Who the book is for:

This is a good book for babies and toddlers.

What I liked:

I like padded boardbooks.

I like the size of this book.

The messages is kind of cute and simple, that God made a child just the way that they are for a reason.

What I didn’t like:

There are many similar books out there, and I just don't really care for this one too much.

My conclusion:

Overall, I like other children's books more than this one.

I give God Made You Nose to Toes 4 out of 5 stars.

I received this book free to review from BookLook Bloggers. The opinions expressed in this review are my true thoughts and feeling regarding this book. I am disclosing this information in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.

No comments:

Post a Comment