Monday, February 20, 2017

Cute Book When a New Baby is Coming - My Review of God Bless Our Baby

Published by: Tommy Nelson
By: Hannah C. Hall
Illustrated by: Steve Whitlow

When a new baby enters a home, it can be hard for an older sibling to adjust. God Bless Our Baby is a cute gift for the older sibling, to help them feel noticed in the midst of such a time and to help them adjust.

God Bless Our Baby  -     By: Hannah Hall    Illustrated By: Steve Whitlow

Who the book is for:

This book is good for toddlers and preschoolers who are welcoming a new baby into their family.

What I liked:

The pictures in this book are gentle and cute.

The book has a cute and positive story.

This book compares the new baby coming into the family to the older sibling, helping them to accept that little one right away.

What I didn’t like:

If I'm being picky, I will say that I do not like the font that is used for the title on the front of this book.

My conclusion:

Overall, I think that this would make a great gift for a new big sibling.

I give God Bless Our Baby 5 out of 5 stars.

I received this book free to review from BookLook. The opinions expressed in this review are my true thoughts and feeling regarding this book. I am disclosing this information in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.

No comments:

Post a Comment