Monday, February 20, 2017

Cute Little Easter Book - My Review of Really Woolly Easter Blessings

Published by: Tommy Nelson
By: Bonnie Rickner Jensen
Illustrated by: Donna Chapman

I like checking out books that are made for a specific holiday or occasion and sharing them with my nieces and nephews. I was happy to have the chance to read and review Really Woolly Easter Blessings.

Really Woolly Easter Blessings  -     By: Bonnie Rickner Jensen

Who the book is for:

This book is good for babies and toddlers and children who are a little older, too.

What I liked:

The pictures are fun and cute and colorful.

I like the type of book that this is, with the padded cover and the overall shape of it.

The poems in the book are cute and fun.

What I didn’t like:

This isn't my favorite type of book for kids, as each page has a title and a poem and it is not all fit together in one long story or anything. Still, though, the book is pretty cute.

My conclusion:

Overall, I think that this is a decent book for Easter.

I give Really Woolly Easter Blessings 4 out of 5 stars.

I received this book free to review from BookLook. The opinions expressed in this review are my true thoughts and feeling regarding this book. I am disclosing this information in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.

No comments:

Post a Comment