Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Fun Book - My Review of Ready, Set, Find Easter

Published by: ZonderKidz

I like having themed books that I can give to my nieces and nephews for different occasions. For their birthdays, I always give them birthday books, and I am excited to have another Easter book to give to them this Easter.

Ready, Set, Find Easter is something that I think that my nieces and nephews will find to be a fun book.

Ready, Set, Find Easter  -     By: Zondervan

Who the book is for:

I would think that the book is made for those aged about two to four, but I can see my older nieces and nephews having fun finding the various pictures in it, too.

What I liked:

This book has pictures on each page of items for children to find, keeping children entertained as they read it.

The pages are tabbed, which helps in turning them and just makes it more fun.

This book is colorful.

What I didn’t like:

Something about this book just seems cheap, but there is nothing truly wrong with it.

My conclusion:

Overall, I think that young children will enjoy this book.
I give Ready, Set, Find Easter 4 out of 5 stars.

I received this book free to review from BookLook. The opinions expressed in this review are my true thoughts and feeling regarding this book. I am disclosing this information in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.

No comments:

Post a Comment