Monday, February 13, 2017

Fun Read with a Message - My Review of Your Magnificent Chooser

Published by: Tyndale Kids
Written by: John Ortberg
Illustrated by: Robert Dunn

I love reading children's books and I was excited to have the chance to read and review Your Magnificent Chooser. The cover of this book captured my attention, and when I read about it, I thought that it sounded interesting.

Your Magnificent Chooser  -     By: John Ortberg    Illustrated By: Robert Dunn

Who the book is for:

This book is good for toddlers up to preteens, as it is a fun read and it has a message that all kids can learn from.

What I liked:

The pictures in this book are really cute and fun to look at.

The cover is pretty.

The story has a fun, rhyming text.

The message of this story - that kids get to choose their actions and how they live - is a good one.

What I didn’t like:

There are parts of the book that are just a little confusing in the way that they are written, but I think that kids will still have fun with it and learn from it.

My conclusion:

Overall, I liked this book.

I give Your Magnificent Chooser 5 out of 5 stars.

I received this book free to review from Tyndale Blog Network. The opinions expressed in this review are my true thoughts and feeling regarding this book. I am disclosing this information in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.

No comments:

Post a Comment