Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Interesting Read in an Interesting Setting - My Review of In the Shadow of Denali

Published by: Bethany House
By: Tracie Peterson and Kimberley Woodhouse

I liked Tracie Peterson's books back when I was younger, and I was excited to have the chance to read something new from her. 

In the Shadow of Denali is set in Alaska in the 1900's. I found it an interesting setting and an interesting time to read about. This is a story of family, love, and deceit.

In the Shadow of Denali #1   -     By: Tracie Peterson, Kimberley Woodhouse

Who the book is for:

I think that those who are fans of the National Parks will find this book to be interesting because of the setting. I think all those who like historical fiction will find this to be a good read.

What I liked:

The characters were interesting and somewhat different from those in other books.

The story kept me interested.

I liked the unique setting.

The talk of food made me hungry.

What I didn’t like:

There is not much that I didn't like about this book.

My conclusion:

Overall, I thought this was a good read.

I give In the Shadow of Denali 5 out of 5 stars.

I received this book free to review from Bethany House. The opinions expressed in this review are my true thoughts and feeling regarding this book. I am disclosing this information in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.

No comments:

Post a Comment