Friday, March 17, 2017

A Heartfelt Novel - My Review of Life After

Published by: Waterbrook
Written by: Katie Ganshert

I love those works of fiction that are full of heart and have a story that touches the reader. I was excited to receive an "uncorrected proof" of Life After to read and review in advance of the book's release.

This book tells the story of a young woman who survives a horrible attack. She is left to face her ghosts, and while doing that she discovers others who are also dealing with the repercussions of that attack.

Life After  -     By: Katie Ganshert

What I liked:


The characters in this book are likable. I enjoyed getting to know them.

The story is touching and beautiful.

The emotion in the story was real, and there are also a few funny parts.

My attention was focused on the book the whole time I was reading it.

What I didn’t like:


I don't want to give away a spoiler, but there is one thing that I disagree with the author on when it comes to the views that are shared in the book.

My conclusion:


Overall, I really liked this book.

I give Life After 5 out of 5 stars.

I received this book free to review from Blogging for Books. The opinions expressed in this review are my true thoughts and feeling regarding this book. I am disclosing this information in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.

No comments:

Post a Comment