Thursday, March 16, 2017

Cute Book for Daddies and Their Children - My Review of God Loves Daddy and Me

Published by: Tommy Nelson
By: Bonnie Rickner Jensen
Illustrated by: Laura Watkins

I like checking out all kinds of books, and it seems that there are many children's books out there that focus on moms and their children. This book focuses on dads and their children, and I thought that was special. I was happy to have the chance to read and review God Loves Daddy and Me.

God Loves Daddy and Me  -     By: Bonnie Rickner Jensen

Who the book is for:

This is the kind of book that dads can read to their children and enjoy with them. I think this would be a good gift for baby showers and for births. This is good for babies up through about four years old.

What I liked:

This book talks about the way that God and dads show their love for children.

I like padded covered boardbooks.

The pictures in this book are really colorful and cute.

This is a fun little book to read.

What I didn’t like:

There is nothing in particular that I did not like.

My conclusion:

Overall, I think this is a fun and special book.

I give God Loves Daddy and Me 5 out of 5 stars.

I received this book free to review from BookLook. The opinions expressed in this review are my true thoughts and feeling regarding this book. I am disclosing this information in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.

No comments:

Post a Comment